I used to listen to one podcast a day. It was what I did on my drive home from work two years ago (pre-covid) & I loved it. I always ended my day with Oprah’s SuperSoul podcast. Anyone else into podcasts? This year I made a commitment to get back into listening to more. I believe that strength starts in your mind so feeding your mind with content that educates, inspires and helps you grow is my jam! See here. I have a few faves, so today I’m sharing my top 5 fave podcasts that I’ve been listening to for over two years. I always share on my Instagram stories too so make sure you’re following along so you don’t miss them!
TOP 5 FAVE PODCASTS
- The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast – This podcast covers all things wellness, beauty, business, entrepreneurship, success, biohacking and more! I also love the banter between Lauryn Evarts and her husband Michael Bosstick. Energy for me is everything and I love the energy between these two. I love this podcast and usually listen to it first thing in the morning because they often talk about things I love and it fuels my thinking. I’m also very much like Lauryn, in that, I love specifics. I like what I like and I love how unapologetic she is. She say’s it like it is and is as real as it gets. I’ve been listening to this podcast for over two years now and is a podcast I highly recommend listening to. You can listen here.
2. The Bossbabe Podcast – Another podcast I love and listen to weekly is the Bossbabe podcast created by Natalie Ellis and Danielle Canty. They talk all things business, achieving peak performance and the importance of balance. As an entrepreneur who’s on multiples platforms, I love hearing about business trends, learning from other entrepreneurs & hearing what other women do to achieve balance in their life. You can listen here.
If I had to listen to ONE podcast, this would be it
3. SuperSoul Conversations – THIS is the podcast I used to listen to every night on my drive home from work (pre-covid). It brought me so much peace & was honestly what I needed after a long day of work. Oprah is the queen of interviews and in this podcast she has life changing conversations with some of the worlds leading thought leaders; you always finish the podcast feeling like you’ve grown in some way. I can say for me, that this is a podcast that feeds my soul and again, brings me so much peace. This is by far in my top 3 and is a podcast I think everyone should listen to. You can listen here.
4. The Ed Mylett Show– I discovered Ed Mylett while listening to a podcast on the Skinny Confidential Him & Her podcast dated Jan 29th 2019 titled “Peak Performance, How To Achieve Your Goals, Vulnerability & How To Recover During Tough Times.” I think that episode hit me a little because he talked about sickness & death and I experienced the death of my uncle and grandfather not too long before. He also talked about being broke with no money, hustling, helping others & being vulnerable; subjects that really resonated with me. And not just that. Ed Mylett is Uber successful, so to hear his story from having nothing to building something incredible is the kind of story I want to listen to. He also interviews really cool people that I still learn from to this day. This is another podcast I highly recommend, you can listen here.
5. Almost 30 – Last but not least, the Almost 30 podcast. I can’t remember how I discovered this podcast but after listening to a few episodes, I was hooked. Lindsey and Krista are raw, real and just super down to earth. They talk about health, wellness, self development, modern spirituality, career, relationships & more. I feel like I’m listening to two girlfriends talk about things I like, things I’ve heard of and things I want to know more about. I highly recommend listening, you can listen here.